- Gold standard performance
- Validated in numerous clinical studies
- Thousands of satisfied customers
What technology LightSheer DESIRE uses ?
The LightSheer DESIRE uses an 805nm diode wavelength. This wavelength is the industry’s Gold-Standard
and has been clinically proven to safely and effectively treat all skin types. To deliver unsurpassed clinical results, The LightSheer DESIRE combines two advanced technologies:
– High-Speed Integrated Technology (HIT ™)
– ChillTip ™ Technology.
The high fluence ChillTip Technology applies a cooling mechanism to chill the skin before and during treatment, increasing treatment efficacy and patient comfort.
For what all treatments, LightSheer DESIRE is used ?
- Hair removal, permanent hair reduction, and the treatment for Pseudofolliculitis Barbae(PFB).
- Treatment of vascular lesions, including angiomas, hemangiomas, telangiectasia, leg veins and other benign vascular lesions.
- Treatment of benign pigmented lesions.
What are the benefits of LightSheer DESIRE ?
- Ultimate Patient Comfort
- Clinically Validated Efficacy
Ultimate Patient Comfort
High-Speed Integrated Technology (HIT™) uses a unique mechanism that activates the skin’s tactile and pressure receptors to inhibit the transmission of pain. ChillTip™ Technology improves patient comfort by cooling the skin prior to treatment and continuously cooling it throughout the treatment.
Clinically Validated Efficacy
Numerous clinical studies and peer review articles have validated the safety and efficacy of the technologies powering the LightSheer DESIRE. Thousands of satisfied customers have been and are still benefiting from the gold standard performance and patient satisfaction.