MBR Healthcare Limited and its subsidiaries, hereinafter referred as ‘MBR,’ is committed to respect your privacy and choices while using our website. The statement highlights our privacy practices regarding Personal Information that we hold about you.
In general, you can visit MBR’s websites without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may need information from you.
MBR does not share personal information about you with non-affiliated companies except: (a) to provide services you’ve requested; (b) when we have your permission: or (c) under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted entities who work on behalf of or with MBR under strict confidentiality agreements. These entities may use your personal information to help MBR
communicate with you about our services and offers. However, these companies do not have
any independent right to further share or disseminate this information;
- We respond to court orders or legal process or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We believe it is necessary to share the information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action against any illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- We believe it is necessary to share the information in order to protect or enforce MBR’s rights, usage terms, intellectual or physical property or for safety of MBR or associated parties.
- We may share information about you if MBR is acquired by or merged with another company.You may choose to give us personal information such as your name and address or e-mail.
identification address (‘ID’) that may be needed, to provide you with the required information or support. We intend to protect the quality and integrity of your personally identifiable information. MBR will not be liable to any unsolicited information provided by you.
We will make a sincere effort to respond in a timely manner to your requests to correct inaccuracies in your personal information. To correct inaccuracies in your personal information, please return the message containing the inaccuracies to the sender.
MBR’s websites are not directed at nor targeted at children. No one who has not reached the age of thirteen may use the websites unless supervised by an adult.
Cookies and other technologies
We sometimes collect anonymous information from visits to our sites to help us provide better customer service. To illustrate, we keep track of the domains from which people visit and we also measure visitor activity on MBR Websites, but we do so in ways that keep the information of the visitor anonymous. MBR or its affiliates may use this data to analyse trends and statistics and to help us provide better customer service. We maintain the highest levels of confidentiality for this information. This anonymous information is used and analysed only at an aggregate level to help us understand trends and patterns. None of this information is reviewed at an individual level. If you do not want your transaction details used in this manner, you can either disable your cookies or opt-out at the download or request page. Alternatively, you can set your browser to intimate upon receiving a cookie. You may accordingly decide to opt out.
MBR may, if you so choose, send direct mailers to you at the address given by you.
MBR recognizes the receipt, transmission or distribution of spam emails (i.e. unsolicited bulk emails) as a major concern and has taken reasonable measures to minimize the transmission and effect of spam emails in our computing environment. All emails received by MBR are subject to spam check.
Any email identified as spam will be rejected with sufficient information to the sender for taking necessary action. With this measure, along with other technical spam reduction measures, MBR hopes to minimize the effect of spam emails. MBR reserves the right to reject and/or report any suspicious spam emails, to the authorities concerned, for necessary action.
Any grievance or complaint, in relation to processing of information, should be sent to MBR in writing to following contact email ID. Grievance shall be redressed as expeditiously as possible.
Updates to this privacy statement
MBR may change the data privacy practices and update this privacy statement as and when the need arises, and the same will be made available on the website. But our commitment to protect the privacy of website users will continue to remain.